If Chael Sonnen had his way, Hector Lombard would be cut by the UFC following his loss to Yushin Okami at last night's (Sat., March 2, 2013) UFC on FUEL TV 8: "Silva vs. Stann" event in Japan. Here's why.
After getting his elusive first win inside the UFC Octagon, Hector Lombard doesn't want to sit idle and take easy fights. "Shango" wants to fight against the toughest guys available at 185 pounds to prove that he earned a title shot without question.
Not one to talk up a storm, Tim Boetsch says he prefers to let his fighting do the talking for him, even if it means other people might get titles shot before he does. "The Barbarian" says he'll get his shot after he runs out of people to "beat up."
UFC middleweight contender Michael Bisping says that he has had conversations with UFC officials and that if he manages to win impressively over Brian Stann at UFC 152, will earn himself a title shot against Anderson Silva
UFC middleweight contender Tim Boetsch has much to say after his split decision win over Hector Lombard at UFC 149, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, on July 21. In particular, "The Barbarian" voices title aspirations and a desire to submit Anderson Silva
UFC President Dana White has publically called for Hector Lombard to drop to 170 pounds following his listless debut against Tim Boetsch last week in the co-main event of UFC 149. The former Bellator middleweight champion responded on twitter.