These days, Santa is busier than ever. With all the people who are asking for things, poor ol' Santa can't keep up with the workload.
So this year, he's outsourcing to some helper Santas. The newest hire is a special 'NASCAR Santa' who can only accept wish lists from race fans.
The catch is, to make things more efficient, you have to choose from one of five options:
• NASCAR makes a new rule preventing Jimmie Johnson from winning another championship.
• ESPN and Fox both decide to show races continuously – even during commercials – with side-by-side coverage (like in IndyCar).
• Dale Earnhardt Jr. finally gets back to Victory Lane in the Sprint Cup Series and starts winning again.
• Brian France decides the Chase isn't working, scraps it and brings back the old points system.
• All NASCAR fans receive one free ticket to a race of their choice for the 2011 season.
Some tough choices. Which do you want the NASCAR Santa to give you for Christmas?