No surprise here, but the guy who has won the first two Chase races is atop the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series point standings after Sunday's race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
Tony Stewart took over the Chase points lead from Kevin Harvick and now leads Harvick by seven points.
Brad Keselowski continued his late-season success with a runner-up finish and moved up three spots to third in the standings. Carl Edwards and Jeff Gordon round out the top five.
The biggest loser of Sunday's race? Kurt Busch, who fell five spots to ninth.
Here are the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series point standings after two Chase races:
- Tony Stewart (up one spot)
- Kevin Harvick -7 (down one spot)
- Brad Keselowski -11 (up three spots)
- Carl Edwards -14 (down one spot)
- Jeff Gordon -23 (up six spots)
- Kyle Busch -26 (up three spots)
- Matt Kenseth -26 (up three spots)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. -26 (down three spots)
- Kurt Busch -28 (down five spots)
- Jimmie Johnson -29 (down two spots)
- Ryan Newman -34 (down four spots)
- Denny Hamlin -66 (no change)