Newly crowned NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Brad Keselowski appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman on Tuesday night to deliver the show's signature Top 10 List.
And guess what? He did great. Keselowski was a natural and delivered his lines perfectly. You can check out a link to the video below, but here is the Top 10 in written form in case you missed it:
"Top 10 Signs You're Not Cut Out To Be A Race Car Driver"
10. You're only in it for the intensely vibrating seat
9. You've always felt that passing other cars is rude
8. Terms of your parole won't let you leave Delaware
7. All this week, you've been stockpiling Twinkies
6. Friends know you as "Mr. Motion Sickness"
5. You're existentially opposed to the starting line and finish line being the same line
4. You know what "existentially" means
3. You don't like to be rushed
2. You can't even handle high-speed Internet
1. More than ten minutes sitting? Crippling ass cramps
To see the video of Keselowski's Top 10, here's the link.