Lionel Racing Collectables released its list of the 10 most-bought 1:24 scale diecast cars of the year so far on Tuesday, and it shouldn't surprise anyone to learn Earnhardt-related diecasts take up 60 percent of the list.
Lionel said its Action Racing Collectables brand had four Dale Earnhardt Jr. cars – including the No. 1 on the list – plus two Dale Earnhardt Sr. cars – among the top 10.
Tony Stewart, Matt Kenseth, Richard Petty and Mark Martin cars also made the top 10.
Here are the 10 most-bought NASCAR diecasts of the year so far:
1. Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 Diet Mountain Dew/"The Dark Knight Rises" Chevrolet Impala
2. Dale Earnhardt Sr. 1989 No. 3 Goodwrench Chevrolet Monte Carlo
3. Tony Stewart No. 14 Office Depot 2011 Championship Chevrolet Impala
4. Dale Earnhardt Sr. 1989 No. 3 Goodwrench Chevrolet Lumina
5. Matt Kenseth No. 17 Best Buy Ford Fusion
6. Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 AMP Energy Chevrolet Impala
7. Richard Petty 1986 No. 6 STP Chevrolet Monte Carlo
8. Mark Martin No. 55 Aaron's Toyota Camry
9. Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 National Guard/NASCAR Unites Chevrolet Impala
10. Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 AMP Energy/7-Eleven Chevrolet Impala