The Super Bowl of motor sports is upon as, as the 2013 Daytona 500 sits just days away. Danica Patrick currently sits on the pole for Sunday's race, and after coasting to an easy finish in Thursday's 150-mile Budweiser Duel, she has the top spotted locked down for the weekend.
Dale Jarrett was the last driver to win the Daytona 500 after starting on the pole. He accomplished that feat 13 years ago. Patrick has her work cut out for her.
With only a few days remaining, drivers will have a couple practices to finish their final runs before the main event. Here's the rest of the Sprint Cup schedule leading up to Sunday, and where you can watch each event.
- Friday, Feb. 22: Daytona 500 practice, 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on SPEED
- Saturday, Feb. 23: Daytona 500 practice, 11 a.m. on SPEED
- Sunday, Feb. 24: Daytona 500, 1 p.m. on FOX
The Nationwide Series will hold its qualifying Friday. Here's the schedule for Friday and Saturday.
- Friday, Feb. 22: Coors Light Pole Qualifying, 3:30 p.m. on SPEED
- Saturday, Feb. 23: DRIVE4COPD 300, 1:15 p.m. on ESPN
Finally, here's a look at the Camping World Truck Series schedule for tonight.
- Friday, Feb. 22: Keystone Light Pole Qualifying, 1:30 p.m. on SPEED
- Friday, Feb. 22: NextEra Energy Resources 250, 7 p.m. on SPEED
More from SB Nation: