Troy Murphy will be traded to the Golden State Warriors for Dan Gadzuric and Brandan Wright, reports Marc Spears of Yahoo! Sports. The New Jersey Nets will also send the Warriors a 2012 second-round pick. Spears says that the trade will be finalized on Thursday. It has been rumored since the weekend, and will save the Nets a few bucks.
If the Warriors buy out Murphy as expected, they could manage to clear a bit of salary. There's also a possibility that the Warriors could ask Murphy to suit up as Golden State considers a run at the playoffs now that the Jazz have traded Deron Williams and the Nuggets have lost Carmelo Anthony.
* Could Zach Randolph end up in Orlando after all? Orlando Pinstriped Post takes a look at the newest reports.
* The next shoe to drop in Salt Lake might have at least one of the team's big men moving. The Deron Williams trade sent Derrick Favors to Utah, where Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap already reside. All three power forwards are signed for the next three seasons, so Utah may look to unload one of the veterans. Chad Ford breaks it down. Adrian Wojnarowski reports that the Timberwolves could be looking at Raja Bell.
* Andray Blatche is reportedly off the trade market.
* Blog-a-Bull has a solid round-up of Chicago's options at shooting guard.
* Despite a previous report indicating talks on a trade that would land Nate Robinson with the Golden State Warriors, Sam Amick reports no such move will happen.