The 2011/12 NBA Schedule has been released, and the four National TV games currently scheduled for Martin Luther King Day features a number of intriguing matchups. Ten games will be played in all, with one on ESPN, one on NBATV and two on TNT.
The headliner is a rematch of the Western Conference Semifinals between the Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Lakers in Los Angeles at 10:30 p.m. EST on TNT. The Mavericks stunned the Lakers in a four-game sweep, ending their hopes of a three-peat last season.
That game will follow the TNT opener, which pits the Boston Celtics at home against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8 p.m. Earlier in the day, the Chicago Bulls will play the Memphis Grizzlies at 1 p.m. on ESPN, and the Toronto Raptors will face the Atlanta Hawks at 4 p.m. on NBATV.
The other games are as follows:
- Sacramento Kings at New York Knicks, 1 p.m.
- Houston Rockets at Charlotte Bobcats, 2 p.m.
- Portland Trail Blazers at. Philadelphia 76ers, 2 p.m.
- Denver Nuggets at Washington Wizards, 2 p.m.
- Milwaukee Bucks at New Orleans Hornets, 3 p.m.
- New Jersey Nets at Los Angeles Clippers, 3 p.m.
You can view the full 2011-2012 NBA schedule on NBA.com.