Two notes from the Lakers postgame, courtesy of ESPN's Arash Markazi:
- Kobe says he's good friends with A-Rod, which makes way too much sense. (There's no way Kobe doesn't have a painting of himself as a centaur.)
- No matter what he says about A-Rod, Kobe has no friends. Never forget this.
- Kobe says that the Yankees winning a crucial playoff game will be bad for chemistry.
- Baseball would be so much more fun if we replaced Bob Costas with Kobe.
- Even if that never happens, one day Kobe will be the most insane NBA announcer of all time.
Seriously, it's gonna be great.