SUIT PARTY, Y'ALL
...Because it just wouldn't be basketball season if we weren't getting amazing stories from life with the Miami Heat. No #teambonding exercise from the Heat would surprise us at this point.
- Dwyane Wade shut down the Louis Vuitton store for three hours Sunday as the team helped Udonis Haslem pick out luggage. #teambonding
- Saturday the guys took a jet to Macao for "casino night" with Prince and Sean Penn . #teambonding
- This weekend LeBron James surprised the team when he bought 10 Cigarette boats for an afternoon of racing on Biscayne Bay. #teambonding
- This A.M. the guys gathered in a Four Seasons ballroom to watch Pat Riley eat a human heart. #teambonding
- Shane Battier invited teammates to a Jimmy Buffet concert on Key West. Nobody showed up. #teambonding
- Wade introduced the young guys to his Saudi Arabian art consultant this week. Josh Harrelson did not respond well. #teambonding
- Chris Bosh enrolled the guys in a week of sommelier classes at the W hotel on South Beach. #teambonding #trainingcamp
- The guys rented out the indoor ski slope in Dubai on their off day this week. #teambonding
- None of the players ski, but they each took turns pushing Mario Chalmers down the hill. #teambonding
- They laughed, and laughed, and laughed. #teambonding
And, of course, Team Pedicures.
Got to take care of my dogs as well! 2 Girls!!(2 Chainz voice) Hahaha instagr.am/p/Qj-cCSiTOG/— LeBron James (@KingJames) October 9, 2012
Hahaha. 2 Girls!! It's great to have the Miami Heat back in our lives.