Sarah Glenn - Getty Images
How are the Miami Heat getting ready for their title defense?
SUIT PARTY, Y'ALL
...Because it just wouldn't be basketball season if we weren't getting amazing stories from life with the Miami Heat. No #teambonding exercise from the Heat would surprise us at this point.
- Dwyane Wade shut down the Louis Vuitton store for three hours Sunday as the team helped Udonis Haslem pick out luggage. #teambonding
- Saturday the guys took a jet to Macao for "casino night" with Prince and Sean Penn . #teambonding
- This weekend LeBron James surprised the team when he bought 10 Cigarette boats for an afternoon of racing on Biscayne Bay. #teambonding
- This A.M. the guys gathered in a Four Seasons ballroom to watch Pat Riley eat a human heart. #teambonding
- Shane Battier invited teammates to a Jimmy Buffet concert on Key West. Nobody showed up. #teambonding
- Wade introduced the young guys to his Saudi Arabian art consultant this week. Josh Harrelson did not respond well. #teambonding
- Chris Bosh enrolled the guys in a week of sommelier classes at the W hotel on South Beach. #teambonding #trainingcamp
- The guys rented out the indoor ski slope in Dubai on their off day this week. #teambonding
- None of the players ski, but they each took turns pushing Mario Chalmers down the hill. #teambonding
- They laughed, and laughed, and laughed. #teambonding
And, of course, Team Pedicures.
Got to take care of my dogs as well! 2 Girls!!(2 Chainz voice) Hahaha instagr.am/p/Qj-cCSiTOG/— LeBron James (@KingJames) October 9, 2012
Hahaha. 2 Girls!! It's great to have the Miami Heat back in our lives.