The NBA let football have the stage on Thanksgiving Day, but there's plenty of action on the hardwood the day after, with 24 of the league's teams scheduled to play on Friday.
There are a few marquee games on the docket. The Los Angeles Lakers are still trying to find a rhythm, and they'll hit the road to face the Western Conference's best team, the Memphis Grizzlies. The Lakers (6-6) are coming off an embarrassing loss to the Sacramento Kings, which snapped a promising three-game winning streak. A win over the hot Grizzlies (8-2) could help salve some of the bad vibes surrounding the team these days.
The Oklahoma City Thunder are coming off a big overtime win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday, and will look to win their fourth straight game when they take on the Celtics in Boston on Friday. Meanwhile, Jeremy Lin faces his former team for the first time when the New York Knicks come to town to play his Houston Rockets.
Here's a look at Friday's NBA schedule. All times are ET:
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Orlando Magic, 7 p.m.
- Atlanta Hawks at Charlotte Bobcats, 7 p.m.
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Boston Celtics, 7:30 p.m., NBA TV
- Toronto Raptors at Detroit Pistons, 7:30 p.m.
- Los Angeles Clippers at Brooklyn Nets, 7:30 p.m.
- New York Knicks at Houston Rockets, 8 p.m.
- Los Angeles Lakers at Memphis Grizzlies, 8 p.m.
- San Antonio Spurs at Indiana Pacers, 8 p.m.
- Golden State Warriors at Denver Nuggets, 9 p.m.
- Sacramento Kings at Utah Jazz, 9 p.m.
- New Orleans Hornets at Phoenix Suns, 9 p.m.
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Portland Trail Blazers, 10 p.m.
See more of the NBA schedule at SI.com.