Drew Gooden has some tickets to give away, and you have to respect the creativity:
The apparent winner posted this photo of his Kirk Hinrich jersey:
It all raises some important questions:
- Will Drew Gooden reward someone who's mocking his former Kansas teammate?
- Is this an accurate snapshot of Kirk Hinrich's NBA career?
- But wait wouldn't a Gooden jersey in the toilet be even more appropriate?
- Did you know Drew Gooden is making almost 6.69 million dollars this year?
- Did you know he hasn't played in a single game?
- Did you know Drew Gooden has made almost 50 million dollars the past 10 years?
- Why is life so unfair?
- If Drew Gooden is always going to be a hundred times more successful than we are, what's the point of ever trying at anything?
- What are we even doing here?
- Should we just give up?
- If Drew Gooden is making $7 million this year, what's stopping us from quitting our jobs to spend the rest of our life rioting?
- Forget Twitter giveaways. Shouldn't anarchy be the only rational response?
- Is anyone listening? Of course nobody's listening.
- Nobody's ever listening.
And ... Okay, that got a little dark. But hey, two free tickets to Bulls-Bucks!