The Spurs enter Wednesday's action with a 4-0 record. They're coming off a 101-79 win over the Pacers on Monday night at home. Tim Duncan has averaged 19.3 points and 10.3 rebounds per game for the Spurs this season.
Tip off is schedule for 10:30 p.m. ET.
Here's the full NBA schedule for Wednesday. All times are ET.
- Bobcats vs. Suns, 7 p.m.
- Hawks vs. Pacers, 7:30 p.m.
- Celtics vs. Wizards, 7:30 p.m.
- Heat vs. Nets, 7:30 p.m.
- Bucks vs. Grizzlies, 8 p.m.
- Hornets vs. 76ers, 8 p.m.
- Rockets vs. Nuggets, 8 p.m.
- Timberwolves vs. Magic, 8 p.m.
- Mavericks vs. Raptors, 8:30 p.m.
- Jazz vs. Lakers, 9 p.m.
- Kings vs. Pistons, 10 p.m.
- Clippers vs. Spurs, 10:30 p.m.
- Warriors vs. Cavaliers, 10:30 p.m.