Debby Wong-US PRESSWIRE
The New York Knicks- Chicago Bulls game headlines a jam-packed NBA Saturday.
The Knicks (14-4) have won five straight games and find themselves leading the Eastern Conference after beating the Miami Heat on Thursday night, despite missing star player Carmelo Anthony against the defending NBA champions. New York has now defeated Miami twice this season and both have been impressive victories.
Now 10-8 on the season, the Chicago Bulls have been managing their way through the season without star player Derrick Rose. As expected, Chicago's offense would struggle to score points, but the team has continued their impressive defensive effort on a nightly basis.
This will be the first meeting between the two teams this season.
The complete list of Friday's games, including game times (all times Eastern):
- Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Clippers - 3:30 p.m.
- Golden State Warriors vs. Washington Wizards - 7 p.m.
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Charlotte Bobcats - 7 p.m.
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Boston Celtics 7:30 p.m.
- New Orleans Hornets vs. Miami Heat - 7:30 p.m.
- Detroit Pistons vs. Cleveland Cavaliers - 7:30 p.m.
- New York Knicks vs. Chicago Bulls - 8 p.m.
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Memphis Grizzlies - 8 p.m.
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Houston Rockets - 8 p.m.
- Sacramento Kings vs. Portland Trail Blazers - 10 p.m.