While the Knicks lost on Friday night to the Bulls, the team still leads the Eastern Conference.
Two of the hottest teams in the NBA will look to continue their recent successes on Sunday when the Knicks and the Thunder both have home games. None of the six games of the day, though, will feature a matchup between two teams with winning records.
After a Saturday win against the Suns, the Clippers will begin the day in pursuit of a sixth consecutive win as it plays host to the Raptors, while the Nets will look to bounce back from a losing streak later at home against the 9-9 Bucks.
But the marquee games of the day will come later in the day when the Thunder look to extend its league-best seven game winning streak to eight against the 10-10 Pacers. The Knicks will look to bounce back from a Friday night loss to the Bulls and continue its reign over the Eastern Conference.
The complete list of Sunday's games, including game times (all times Eastern):
- Toronto Raptors vs. Los Angeles Clippers - 3:30 p.m.
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Brooklyn Nets - 6 p.m.
- Indiana Pacers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder - 7 p.m.
- Denver Nuggets vs. New York Knicks - 7:30 p.m.
- Orlando Magic vs. Phoenix Suns - 8 p.m.
- Utah Jazz vs. Los Angeles Lakers - 9:30 p.m.