The Minnesota Timberwolves trail by three points in overtime against the Denver Nuggets. There are 4.9 seconds left. Minnesota has no timeouts. Denver is inbounding the ball on the side. Ricky Rubio challenges the pass about as annoyingly as one can, and Martell Webster, who looks like a dragon, intercepts the ball! He races down to the Wolves' end and ... dunks the ball?
MARTELL WEBSTER GOOFUS MOMENT REACTION POWER RANKINGS
1. Brad Miller falls asleep on the bench (23 seconds). "To hell with this, I'm taking a nap," Miller chuckled to himself before drifting off.
2. The Nuggets' announcer, who perfectly expressed confusion and bemusement without coming off as condescending.
3. Ricky Rubio, best seen at 47 seconds, behind the play.
4. Martell Webster, end of the clip, asking himself the question everyone is asking him: "what the fig?"
5. Luke Ridnour.
6. Kevin Love.
7. Exasperated Rick Adelman. (Knocked some points off because he looks like that 75-80 percent of the time. He's like an old man in a Michael Chabon story.)