As part of sponsored post series with Adidas, a bunch of SB Nation's NBA team blogs paid homage to the most legendary "grooming" moments in the history of their respective teams. This post isn't part of that sponsored series, but because we can never have enough excuses to remember Brad Miller's cornrows and all things Chris Andersen, let's take a look at some of the highlights from around our network.
1. Brad Miller's Cornrows, via Sactown Royalty
2. Adam Morrison, Deep Thinker via Rufus On Fire
3. A History of Steve Nash's Hair, via Bright Side of the Sun
4. All Bill Walton Everything, via Blazersedge
5. This picture, via Mavs Moneyball
6. The Jorstache, via Posting and Toasting
7. Hey, It's Mike Dunleavy! via Indy Cornrows
8. MOOCHIE via The Dream Shake
OK, we'll stop there. You can read more at various NBA team blogs around our network. And if this exercise has taught us anything, the lesson is two-fold. First, white people are really, REALLY good at growing ridiculous facial hair. Second, nobody will ever, EVER top Moochie Norris' afro.
And we're definitely missing some of the best, so feel free to add your own in the comments.