Well, the Heat are losing to the Pacers. This is not totally unexpected -- the Pacers are a good team -- but still, Miami invented the Superteam™. It's somewhat surprising to see Indiana with a 48-42 lead at halftime against the Heat.
Here are bad things that happened to the Heat in the first half:
• Miami shot 36 percent from the field.
• Miami fell behind 13-4 and played catch-up the rest of the half.
• Chris Bosh Injury: Miami's Big Third left the game after falling awkwardly on his leg.
• LeBron "CHOCKFRAUD" James had six points on 3-of-9 shooting. MVPLEASE!
Here are some more things you need to know/see from the first half:
• David Stern gave an interview in which he said it's time to get TOUGH on flopping.
Lasting Image: Awwwwwwww Happy Mother's Day, LeBron's mom.