The 2012 NBA Draft lottery will take place on Wednesday night at 8 p.m., which should provide some clarity to mock drafts that currently have the picks in order of team records. Of course, those mock drafts are instructive, because many of the teams will still be locked into similar selections.
(Note: Ziller’s May 15 mock draft predicted the lottery, while his May 7 mock draft was ordered by worst record).
- May 15 (picking fourth): Bradley Beal.
- May 7: Anthony Davis
- May 15 (picking fifth): Andre Drummond.
- May 7: Thomas Robinson
- May 15 (picking sixth): Harrison Barnes
- May 7: Bradley Beal
NEW ORLEANS HORNETS
- May 15 (picking seventh): John Henson
- May 7: Andre Drummond
- May 15 (picking third): Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
- May 7: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
- May 15 (picking first): Anthony Davis
- May 7: John Henson (pick goes to Blazers if not in Top 3)
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
- May 15 (picking eighth): Kendall Marshall (pick goes to Jazz if not in Top 7)
- May 7: Harrison Barnes
- May 15 (picking ninth): Jared Sullinger
- May 7: Kendall Marshall
- May 15 (picking 10th): Perry Jones III
- May 7: Jared Sullinger
NEW ORLEANS HORNETS (by way of Timberwolves/Clippers)
- May 15 (picking second): Thomas Robinson
- May 7: Damian Lillard
PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS
- May 15: Damian Lillard
- May 7: Jeremy Lamb
- May 15: Tyler Zeller
- May 7: Tyler Zeller
- May 15: Austin Rivers
- May 7: Austin Rivers
- May 15: Meyers Leonard
- May 7: Perry Jones III
For all news and information regarding the 2012 NBA draft, please stay tuned to SB Nation’s dedicated basketball hub.