The New Orleans Hornets will pick No. 1 in the 2012 NBA draft after winning the lottery on Wednesday. Kentucky big man Anthony Davis is a unanimous, unquestioned choice at No. 1.
The Charlotte Bobcats, who had the worst season in NBA history, won the No. 2 pick and the Washington Wizards won the No. 3 spot. The Cleveland Cavaliers won a coin flip against the Hornets that, in the end, dropped them to No. 4. After that, the pre-lottery order held to form.
Here's the full draft order for the first round.
1. New Orleans
10. New Orleans (via Minnesota Timberwolves)
12. Milwaukee Bucks
13. Phoenix Suns
14. Houston Rockets
16. Houston (via New York Knicks)
17. Dallas Mavericks
18. Minnesota (via Utah Jazz)
19. Orlando Magic
20. Denver Nuggets
21. Boston Celtics
22. Boston (via L.A. Clippers)
23. Atlanta Hawks
24. Cleveland (via L.A. Lakers)
26. Indiana Pacers
27. Miami Heat
29. Chicago Bulls
30. Golden State via San Antonio Spurs