Get excited, kids. It's the debut of Drive & Kick, the SB Nation NBA podcast. In our first episode we talk to the master of metrics, Chris Herring of the Wall Street Journal. Among the topics discussed:
1. Those wacky Knick lineups and why Chris would play without a center.
2. Why is Mike Woodson such a traditionalist?
3. Related: Is Woodson coaching for his job?
4. Is keeping Melo for the long-term really in their best interest?
5. Could the Knicks ever rebuild organically? (I say yes, Chris isn't so sure).
6. Speaking of dysfunctional relationships, we talk about life on the beat and whether the press really does have influence on the teams they cover.