Udonis Haslem decided to have some fun during a little girl's big moment.
Hanging out with an NBA player is one of the highest honors one can receive as a young kid. Impossibly big, impossibly fast people are even more so when they're twice your height.
NBA players maybe don't take the moment so seriously. Making childhoods amazing is just part of the daily routine, and just like any day job it's important to have some fun when you can.
Case in point, Udonis Haslem and little girl prior to Monday night's game between the Miami Heat and the Phoenix Suns.
• Derrick Rose's season-ending injury cuts deep in Chicago
• Sunday Shootaround: Dawn of the Paul George Era
• The Hook: Sometimes the tank chooses you
• Kobe Bryant signs massive 2-year extension with Lakers
• The Hook: Blaming Chris Grant as Cavaliers flounder