Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY Sports
Harden went to the line on a bum ankle, so naturally, he just shot on one leg.
Houston Rockets star James Harden injured his left ankle in the third quarter of the Rockets' loss to the Sacramento Kings on Sunday, but he remained in the game to shoot the two free throws he was awarded on the play. The ankle clearly hurt quite a bit, which is why Harden went with a bit of an unconventional approach at the line (h/t to @cjzero):
And of course, Harden knocked both freebies down. Impressive.
• Sunday Shootaround: The Knicks are a disaster in 3 acts
• Ziller: Blake Griffin is the new target of the Knicks' insane exceptionalism
• Z-Bo on trade rumors: 'There's no loyalty in the NBA'
• "What the f--k is this?": An oral history of Kurtis Blow's "Basketball"
• The Hook: Where did New York's draft picks go?