The Phoenix Suns are not a very good NBA team. The Oklahoma City Thunder are. So it isn't surprising that the Thunder are winning, even without sixth man Kevin Martin. But what's surprising is just how terrible the Suns are. Check out the parade of failure that is Phoenix's box score.
- The Suns didn't reach 57 points until the fourth quarter. For contrast, the Sacramento Kings scored 57 points in the first half of their game against the Rockets.
- Markieff Morris is the leading scorer for Phoenix, by virtue of having made four field goals.
- Morris is the only Sun scoring in double-digits.
- Marcin Gortat, Goran Dragic and P.J. Tucker each have a +/- of -22.
- The Thunder are leading by about 30 points, despite Kevin Durant being their third-highest scorer.
It's an ugly one, folks. At least those throwbacks are awesome.