The 2013 NBA trade deadline is set for 3 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 21, so there isn't much time left for general managers to come together and turn trade rumors into transactions. However, remember that deals may break after the official deadline passes, because filing with the league office on last-minute moves can take time.
SB Nation NBA has every trade rumor covered, and there are still some big names that could move prior to the deadline. Atlanta Hawks forward Josh Smith, Orlando Magic guard J.J. Redick, Trail Blazers big man J.J. Hickson and even Celtics legends Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce are some of the impact players who have drawn interest from rival teams in recent weeks.
Thomas Robinson, the No. 5 pick in the 2012 NBA Draft, changed teams on Wednesday in a surprise deal between the Sacramento Kings and Houston Rockets, so keep in mind that desperate general managers can do strange things when the clock starts ticking toward the deadline.
SB Nation NBA will have comprehensive coverage of every trade that goes down, so keep it locked here today.
More in the NBA:
- Thomas Robinson traded in 3-team deal
- NBA Trade Deadline: What to expect from all 30 teams
- Jon Bois examines sports' greatest miracle: The half-court shot (with GIFs!)
- The Josh Smith Debate: Is J-Smoove actually worth it?
- Will Dwight Howard be traded? Tracking LA's soap opera