Hansbrough made his third straight start and led Indiana with 22 points and 12 rebounds Friday.
Tyler Hansbrough started his third straight game and led the Indiana Pacers (43-26) to their third straight win as they beat the Milwaukee Bucks (34-34) 102-78 Friday.
For more on the story, visit Brew Hoop and Indy Cornrows
Hansbrough scored 22 points and grabbed 12 rebounds. It was his third straight double-double. Paul George scored 20 points, Roy Hibbert had 11 points, eight rebounds and seven blocks and Jeff Pendergraph, Ian Mahinmi and D.J. Augustin each scored 10 points off the bench.
The Pacers put the game away in the third quarter, out-scoring the Bucks 28-11. Milwaukee shot just 31 percent for the game. Monta Ellis led the Bucks with 22 points. Larry Sanders had six points, 12 rebounds and two blocks but was ejected in the second half after picking up two technical fouls.
More from SB Nation:
• Saturday's March Madness TV schedule
• How the NBA can compete with NCAA's one-and-done stupidity
• An open letter to NBA nerds at the start of March Madness
• Derrick Rose: "I just know I'm close"
• Andrew Sharp: LeBron is our MJ
• The best NBA draft prospects of March Madness