He didn't finish this alley-oop, but good GOD.
LeBron James has been in the league for nine years now, but it doesn't look like he's lost any explosiveness in his legs, because he can still jump higher than pretty much anyone on Earth.
He landed very awkwardly on his knee, but he flexed it a few times, walked it off and was able to remain in the game.
More in the NBA:
• Paul Flannery: Stats, storytelling and Sloan
• Milwaukee's fans are terrific dancers
• Proud father Dell Curry talks to SB Nation about Steph's 54-point outburst
• What makes Stephen Curry special? His coach and teammates explain
• Sacramento is nothing like Seattle
• Watch the Miami Heat's Harlem Shake video