By Ethan Rothstein
on Mar 3 2013, 5:27p
And the dunker has become the passer.
Blake Griffin is the finisher most of the time on alley-oops, but Sunday afternoon against the Thunder, one of Griffin's three assists was to his best friend, DeAndre Jordan.
• Paul Flannery: Stats, storytelling and Sloan
• Milwaukee's fans are terrific dancers
• Proud father Dell Curry talks to SB Nation about Steph's 54-point outburst
• What makes Stephen Curry special? His coach and teammates explain
• Sacramento is nothing like Seattle
• Watch the Miami Heat's Harlem Shake video
Shortcuts to mastering the comment thread. Use wisely.
C - Next Comment
X - Mark as Read
R - Reply
Z - Mark Read & Next
Shift + C - Previous
Shift + A - Mark All Read
Live comment alert: Hide it!