Last night, in the middle of the Heat-Celtics game, the NBA awarded LeBron with his nth Kia Player of the Month award. When we saw that, we wondered, "Goodness gracious, what does a person even do with so many of these?"
The man has 25 of these little glass sculptures. He's won it every month this season. Does he have a room devoted to them?
Our ideas included:
- Throws them into his free Kia sedans he's abandoned in a large gorge behind his house
- Uses them as birthday candles
- Throws them through Dan Gilbert's windows
- Building a literal house of glass to live in
- Melting them down to just continue his work on an all-glass suit of armor
- Just chuckin' those babies at Mario Chalmers, man
- Hanging them as Christmas tree ornaments even though they're probably wayyyy too heavy
- Making glass teeth out of them. No, I don't have any reason why he would do this. Do I need one besides that glass teeth would be super cool? Like Jaws from James Bond, but with see-through chompers. What's not to like?