The NBA draft lottery order has been finalized, with four ties being broken Friday in a drawing by the league in New York City. The draft lottery will be held on May 21, and the draft itself will be held on June 27. Here are the results of the drawings:
* Detroit (29-53) won a tiebreaker with Washington.
* Philadelphia (34-48) won a tiebreaker with Toronto.
* Houston (45-37) won a tiebreaker with Chicago and the L.A. Lakers; the Lakers then won a tie-breaker with Chicago.
* L.A. Clippers (56-26) won a tiebreaker with Memphis.
Only the top three picks will be selected through the draft lottery, with the remainder being selected based on the final record of the non-lottery teams. The Orlando Magic are at the top of the lottery board with a 250 out of 1000 chance to land the first pick, followed by the Charlotte Bobcats (199), Cleveland Cavaliers (156), and Phoenix Suns (119). The full draft order, and lottery chances are as follows:
Orlando Magic (250)
Charlotte Bobcats (199)
Cleveland Cavaliers (156)
Phoenix Suns (119)
New Orleans Pelicans (88)
Sacramento Kings (63)
Detroit Pistons (36)
Washington Wizards (35)
Philadelphia 76ers (8)
Toronto Raptors (7)
Dallas Mavericks (6)
Utah Jazz (5)
15. Milwaukee Bucks
16. Boston Celtics
17. Atlanta Hawks
18. Houston Rockets (To Atlanta via Brooklyn)
19. Los Angeles Lakers (To Cleveland)
20. Chicago Bulls
21. Golden State Warriors (To Utah via Brooklyn)
22. Brooklyn Nets
23. Indiana Pacers
24. New York Knicks
26. Memphis Grizzlies (To Minnesota via Houston)
27. Denver Nuggets
30. Miami Heat (To Phoenix via L.A. Lakers and Cleveland)