The Nuggets are favored to win game one in what should be an entertaining series.
With homecourt advantage and 10 more wins than the Golden State Warriors this season, the Denver Nuggets are certainly the favorites in their Western Conference playoff series. Both teams are also expected to score a lot of points. The series kicks off Saturday at 5:30 p.m. ET.
For more on the story, visit Golden State of Mind or Denver Stiffs
According to Odds Shark, the Nuggets are favored by 7.5 points heading into the game, with both teams expected to score more than 100 points. The Nuggets led the NBA in scoring during the regular season and the Warriors were seventh in the league.
The series will also feature two of the league's premier young point guards, Stephen Curry of the Warriors and Ty Lawson of the Nuggets. Both were members of the 2009 draft class.
More from SB Nation:
• Flannery: Carmelo's time is now
• Sharp: The West playoffs are perfect
• The best part of the Lakers squeaking into playoffs
• Pet plays from NBA playoff teams
• Pistons fire Frank | Cavs can Scott
• Battered, dangerous Bulls ready for playoff surprise