The Clippers are favored by five at the opener of what should be a competitive series.
The Los Angeles Clippers managed to beat the Memphis Grizzlies in a tough seven-game series last season in the Western Conference No. 4-5 matchup. This season, they'll try to do it again.
For more on the story, visit Grizzly Bear Blues or Clips Nation
The teams open their series at 10:30 p.m. ET Saturday, and the Clippers are favored by five in game one, according to Odds Shark.
Last season, the Clippers took a 3-1 series lead, then Memphis won two straight to force a game seven. The Clippers were able to win on the road in Memphis to advance to the second round. They won two road games in the series.
This season, the teams finished tied in the standings, but the Clippers won their division and are the home team. Los Angeles won three of four against the Grizzlies this season.
More from SB Nation:
• Flannery: Carmelo's time is now
• Sharp: The West playoffs are perfect
• The best part of the Lakers squeaking into playoffs
• Pet plays from NBA playoff teams
• Pistons fire Frank | Cavs can Scott
• Battered, dangerous Bulls ready for playoff surprise