The first pick David Stern ever announced was in the house for the commissioner's last one.
As David Stern made his graceful exit from his final NBA Draft by announcing Nemanja Nedovic at the No. 30 pick in 2013, he was graced by his very first pick as commissioner: Hakeem Olajuwon. Most impressive of all was that The Dream still had the tux (or a very close replica) he wore 30 years ago.
More from SB Nation:
• Noel way: Kentucky C traded to 76ers for Holiday
• Ziller: Noel’s stunning fall
• Viva Las Vegas! Cavs take Bennett No. 1
• Ziller: John Wall got some tattoos, let's freak out
• Draft resources: Scouting reports | Team Needs | Big Board
• Could KG, Pierce go to Brooklyn?