Nike and Jordan branded their Martin Luther King Day shoe series with a purple colorway.
The Washington Wizards' Bradley Beal will be wearing these Nike Zoom HyperRev's in the brand's purple MLK colorway. The shoes also have "BHM" insignias to represent Black History Month.
Here's a peek at the shoes that will be worn tonight by Portland Trail Blazers guard Mo Williams.
Jordan brand's Twitter accounts revealed what their athletes will be rolling out on Monday.
Carmelo Anthony is a Jordan man.
The Los Angeles Clippers have both Nike and Jordan represented.
And here's a look at what some Toronto Raptors will be wearing.
• Sunday Shootaround: This is Rajon Rondo's challenge
• How the Bobcats will survive without Kemba
• NBA power rankings: Grizzlies roll into the top 10
• Watch Paul George's in-game reverse 360 windmill dunk | #Lookit
• Herbert: Struggling Rubio tries to push through frustrations