Brace Hemmelgarn-USA TODAY Sport
The Timberwolves are a .500 team with a statistical profile of one that should be in the top 10. Britt Robson of the MinnPost helps us understand what's happening in Minnesota, and shares his thoughts on Rick Adelman, Kevin Love and Kevin Garnett's legacy.
We're back after a holiday hiatus for more podcast fun with Britt Robson, who helps us understand those weird Timberwolves. (Apologies for some audio funk in the first few minutes).
Among the topics we discuss:
- How can the Wolves look so good in some areas and so bad in others?
- How much does Rick Adelman need to adjust to his personnel?
- The short window for success in Minnesota, and why this team must win now.
- Kevin Love's future and why Britt thinks he's overlooked.
- We also get into a deep Kevin Garnett conversation.
Subscribe on iTunes | All "Drive & Kick" episodes
• Hoosier Hysteria: How the Pacers won back the heart of Indiana
• Van Gundy, Popovich's sideline hug heals the world | #Lookit
• Drive & Kick podcast: Making sense of the Timberwolves
• Maisonet: How Terrence Jones changes Houston's plans
• Power Rankings: Can Warriors join top 5? | Pictures: Dubs blend old with new