Sunday holds the crown jewel of the NBA's All-Star Weekend festivities -- the All-Star Game. With the Shooting Stars, Skills Competition, Three-Point Contest and Dunk Contest decided on Saturday night, all that's left is the high-scoring, high-flying antics of the 63rd NBA All-Star Game.
Events for fans kick off at 6:00 p.m. with the Sprint Pregame Concert featuring Jason Derulo, Aloe Blacc and Mack Wilds. Derulo and Wilds are scheduled to perform on NBA TV at 6:00 p.m. while Derulo and Blacc will perform at 7:00 p.m. during TNT's pregame show.
TNT's coverage will start at 6:30 p.m. with the NBA Style segment, which will go over the weekend's fashion choices surrounding All-Star Weekend. Keep your eyes peeled for glass-less frames.
The All-Star Game starts at 8:00 p.m. and features a stacked lineup on both ends of the floor including Steph Curry, Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Kyrie Irving and Paul George. The full schedule is below.
Sunday, Feb. 16
All times Eastern (ET)
- 1 p.m. | Legends Brunch | NBA TV
- 5 p.m. | NBA GameTime | NBA TV
- 6 p.m. | Sprint Pregame Concert | NBA TV
- 6:30 p.m. | NBA Style presented by Samsung Galaxy | TNT
- 7 p.m. | TNT NBA Tip-Off | TNT
- 8 p.m. | 63rd NBA All-Star Game | TNT
- 11:30 p.m. | Inside the NBA | NBA TV