The NBA Draft lottery is a chance for fans and team representatives to find out where they will pick in June's draft. Here's a list of who will take the stage for each team Tuesday before Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Chance of receiving the No. 1 overall pick
- Milwaukee Bucks, Mallory Edens and Alexander Lasry (daughter and son of new owners)
- Philadelphia 76ers, Julius "Dr. J" Erving (Hall of Famer, Sixers great)
- Orlando Magic, Pat Williams (franchise co-founder)
- Utah Jazz, Bryan Miller (son of owner)
- Boston Celtics, Stephen Pagliuca (co-owner)
- Los Angeles Lakers, James Worthy (Hall of Famer, Lakers great)
- Sacramento Kings, Anjali Ranadive (daughter of owner)
- Detroit Pistons, Kyle Singler (current Pistons player)
- Cleveland Cavaliers, David Griffin (General Manager)
- New Orleans Pelicans, Dell Demps (General Manager)
- Denver Nuggets (via New York) Brian Shaw and Tim Connelly (Head Coach and General Manager)
- Orlando Magic (via Denver) Pat Williams (franchise co-founder)
- Minnesota Timberwolves, Milt Newton (General Manager)
- Phoenix Suns, Markieff and Marcus Morris (current players)
The Milwaukee Bucks, with the worst record from the 2013-2014 NBA season, have a 25 percent chance of landing the top pick on Tuesday. Phoenix, who held a record of 48-34, have the least likely chance to nab the top spot at 0.5 percent.
Coverage will air on ESPN at 8 p.m. ET.