On Wednesday night in South Bend, No. 16 Louisville couldn't find a way past No. 8 Notre Dame in overtime. The Cardinals did take a four-point lead into halftime, though, thanks in part to Kyle Kuric. The junior guard threw down one of the noisiest dunks of the season, for several reasons:
- Kuric dunked with 0.8 seconds left, so for all intents and purposes, it was a buzzer-beater.
- The dunk was on a fast break.
- Kuric put Scott Martin on his back in the process.
- Kuric also drew a foul in the process.
- Kuric also earned a technical in the process.
Video is after the jump.
From the video, it's difficult to see exactly what Kuric did to earn the technical. Then again, if you openly disclose that your favorite band is Skillet, I'll hit you with a T every time.