Our Off Tackle Empire took the liberty of putting together the BCS bowl projections based on the first week's BCS standings. Here they are:
- BCS National Championship Game (BCS No. 1/Big 12 champion vs. BCS No. 2/Pac-10 champion): Oklahoma vs. Oregon
- Rose Bowl (Big Ten champion vs. at-large): Ohio State vs. Boise State
- Sugar Bowl (SEC champion vs. at-large): Alabama vs. Michigan State
- Orange Bowl (ACC champion vs. at-large): Florida State vs. Auburn
- Fiesta Bowl (at-large vs. Big East champion): Texas vs. West Virginia
Yep, Texas in a BCS bowl again. It could happen.