Black Friday brings bonus college football action, with No. 1 LSU vs. No. 3 Arkansas highlighting a full slate of games.
You don't want to brave the crowds and go shopping. It's already tough enough to fight the masses for Black Friday deal, but there's good football to be had on the day after Thanksgiving, including one enormous SEC matchup with BCS implications. Doesn't sitting at home on the couch, watching the wonderful sport that is college football sound like a better proposition?
The main event is, of course, LSU vs. Arkansas. The Tigers come into the matchup undefeated and ranked No. 1 in the nation after passing every test thrown their way. Arkansas comes in at No. 3, behind LSU and Alabama, after quietly ascending the rankings throughout the year. It's not quite the Game of the Century, but it's not too shabby, either.
Houston also looks to keep its perfect season alive, facing Tulsa early in the day. Nebraska rounds out the ranked teams in action as it faces Iowa in a nationally televised matchup.
Here's the Black Friday college football schedule, which has plenty of games to fit any fan's needs.
- Eastern Michigan vs. Northern Illinois, 11 a.m. ET on ESPNU
- Louisville vs. South Florida, 11 a.m. ET on ESPN2/ESPN3
- No. 8 Houston vs. Tulsa, 12 p.m. ET on FSN
- No. 21 Nebraska vs. Iowa, 12 p.m. ET on ABC
- Bowling Green vs. Buffalo, 12 p.m. ET on Time Warner Cable
- Toledo vs. Ball State, 2 p.m. ET on ESPN3
- No. 1 LSU vs. No. 3 Arkansas, 2:30 p.m. ET on CBS
- Boston College vs. Miami, 3:30 p.m. ET on ABC
- Colorado vs. Utah, 3:30 p.m. ET on FSN
- Pittsburgh vs. West Virginia, 7 p.m. ET on ESPN
- UTEP vs. UCF, 7 p.m. ET on CBSSN
- Cal vs. Arizona State, 10:15 p.m. ET on ESPN