For all sorts of reasons we've gone into elsewhere today, you won't see a lot of Big Six college football teams running "Campus Cribs" series. Today, however, we're headed off the beaten path to Wyoming, where the football players actually live like college students.
This is Cowboy Cribs, a gem unearthed by our Wyoming blog, and in this episode we're visiting the downtown loft of O-linemen Nick Carlson and Josh Leonard. Highlights from our tour follow:
• They may be big men, but these boys have heart: You'll see Stand By Me and Gremlins among the Farrelly Brothers titles in their DVD collection.
• The living room entertainment setup features a Nintendo 64. Carlson: "We throw it back."
• Leonard has named his bike Eleanor.
• Carlson's lesson on the preparation of instant mashed potatoes.
• The DUAL MICROWAVE SYSTEM, allowing for the cooking of multiple burritos simultaneously. We live in an age of wonders.
The best surprise is saved for last: The end of the video directs viewers to COACHCHRISTENSEN.com, which is, in fact, Dave Christensen's actual website. This video is an officially-sanctioned university operation. There will be more of these. We are truly blessed.