Pac-12-to-be fan reactions to Wednesday's announced conference media rights deal with ESPN and FOX ranged from respectfully skeptical to over the moon. Below, a roundup of assessments from current Pac-10 program communities:
• California Golden Blogs calls the new setup "unbelievably awesome in every way."
• Building the Dam considers the logistical hurdles still ahead for the eventual Pac-12 network.
• Bruins Nation lauds the beginning of a grand conference makeover.
• Rule of Tree parses how this deal will affect Stanford fans (and Stanford fans' cable bills).
• SB Nation Arizona wonders if the Sun Devils' cut of the cash can be used to bring back non-revenue sports cut by ASU.
• Arizona Desert Swarm looks forward to no more conflicts between high school basketball and their beloved alma mater's games.
• CougCenter anticipates a "facilities boom" at Washington State.
• And Conquest Chronicles wonders why the Southern California schools left so much on the table.