Mike Leach has a law degree, so he would make his case by enumerating things. He therefore should be a natural on Twitter, but it took Leach until last night to really get the hang of a proper tweet-binge. The topic was "things people overreact to in college football, and there's nine of those things specifically.
1) Notion that everybody cheats.
2) The main individual at fault is always the HC
4) All athletes are broke.
5) Media's role as arbitrator.
6) Players don't know the difference between right & wrong...
7) The notion Coaches search for ways to cheat.
8) The notion administrators are blind to everything.
9) Notion boosters easily controlled.
All valid points made authoritatively, though the lack of a random pirate note in there shows that he's not quite fully comfortable letting his full Leach-ness loose in the confined spaces of 140 characters. What we're really waiting for is a late-night twitter rant about the quality of delivery pizza in Key West, though that may be unlikely as the coach has lost a significant amount of weight since moving to the island, thus becoming the first person to ever move to a place that lives on conch fritters and draft beer and lose weight.