On Tuesday, Oregon State Police released footage of an officer conducting a traffic stop on Ducks star cornerback Cliff Harris (who was driving, among others, quarterback Darren Thomas). Here's what you need to know:
- Harris was allegedly driving 118 miles per hour.
- Harris admitted that people in the car had been smoking marijuana.
- Someone in the car claimed they had smoked it all.
- Harris asked the officer to search the car; the officer did not search the car.
- The officer asked Harris for I.D.; Harris said he did not have any.
- The officer determined a passenger was legally able to drive, told him to drive, and let them all go.
HE LET THEM ALL GO! Harris and his party probably continued their crime spree by robbing a bank, using the money to buy a bunch of Fun Size candy bars not meant for individual retail sale, selling them individually anyway, and using that money to open a factory and manufacture mattresses with tags on them that read, "they're probably not flammable, don't worry about it." Do not purchase these mattresses.