When last we saw one-time four-star defensive tackle prospect Brandon Willis, this was what his college football career looked like:
• January 2010. Willis commits to Tennessee a month ahead of National Signing Day in a flourish of hats.
• January 2010. Days later, Willis decommits from Tennessee following the flight of Lane Kiffin, withstands the advances of Ed Orgeron, and commits to North Carolina instead.
• August 2010. After enrolling early at UNC, Willis leaves the Tar Heels during fall camp, and lights out for UCLA, citing family considerations.
• March 2011. After burning his redshirt year on the bench in Westwood, Willis has left the Bruins and may be headed back to Carolina.
To that we can now add:
• August 2011. Did in fact return to the Tar Heels, but six months later, is now (wait for it!) transferring for points unknown: "No reason was given this departure, and it is unknown where Willis might be headed next." Which is a little silly, because this time there are so many, many reasons to get out of Chapel Hill. Pick one!