WOOOOOOO, SUMMER PARTY!
Shutdown Fullback finally takes its show on the road, all the way to the backyard. Big steps for bloggers, y'all!
Important topics addressed include the playoffs, the best college football vacation destinations, Dabo Swinney's contract, college football drink mixes (what's in a Lane Kiffin?), Mike Leach's marital advice, and, of course, SUMMER SCANDAL PREDICTIONS.
As always, scandal predictions are brought to you by Sandals Atlanta, which is a game of dominos taking place on a screened-in porch near Rolling Bones BBQ. Join us below for more coach drink mixes!
- The Mack Brown: 500 gallons of Goldschlager. Hold the 'schlager.
- The Urban Meyer: /bong hit
- The Saban: Just a squirt of WD-40 in the pancreas between recruiting visits.
- The Holgo: He actually just likes a glass or two of red wine, believe it or not.
- The Georgia State: Won't be old enough to drink until like 2030-something.
- The Gene Chizik: We don't know what it is, but it costs $180,000.
- The Todd Graham: Take one sip of anything, hand to someone else, leave.
- Paul Johnson: Kerosene. Either it will go away or you will, son.
- The Brady Hoke: Blend one pizza and one 12-pack. Sip with dignity.
- Frank Beamer: Straight gold bottle of that Ace of Spades, motherf-----r!