Pac-12 Networks and the DISH Network have agreed to terms on a multi-year broadcast agreement, with broadcasts beginning on Saturday.
Currently, DISH Network is the only satellite provider offering Pac-12 Networks. DirecTV and Pac-12 Networks remain in talks. Brian Floyd of CougCenter points out that the Pac-12 Networks' deal with DISH may pave the way for a deal with DirecTV, as the Pac-12 Networks now have leverage.
The Pac-12 Networks will air 35 college football games and more than 140 men's basketball games. Adding in Olympic sporting events throughout the season puts the total at more than 800 events annually.
DISH subscribers are being offered a free preview of the Pac-12 Networks this weekend. The following games will be aired for DISH network subscribers on Saturday:
• Sacramento State at Colorado, 12:00 p.m. PT, Ch. 445
• Eastern Washington at Washington State, 12:00 p.m. PT, Ch. 446
• Southern Utah at California, 12:00 p.m. PT, Ch. 413
• Fresno State at No. 4 Oregon, 3:30 p.m. PT, Ch. 413
• No. 18 Oklahoma State at Arizona, 7:30 p.m. PT, Ch. 413
• Duke at No. 25 Stanford, 7:30 p.m. PT, Ch. 445
For the latest on all things college football, be sure to check out SB Nation's college football hub. Also be sure to check out Pacific Takes, SB Nation's Pac-12 blog.