Welcome to the second Mocking the Draft community mock for the 2013 draft season. If you're a casual observer of the mock, we're running two rounds with no trades. Every few picks, this post will be updated with the draft results. Everyone wants to get your feedback on their pick. Please, though, don't use the subject line when leaving a comment.
That same rule goes for everyone assigned to a team. Only use the subject line when you're submitting your pick. Here are the other rules for today's mock draft:
- Picks are made by the person assigned to each team and that person only.
- Users get up to five minutes per pick, and the clock starts when the pick prior is submitted.
- For the teams without a rep or if the time runs out, I'll be making the pick.
- If I or the community think you're throwing your pick, I will make a new pick and you're done.
- If you fear you'll miss your pick, send me a big board – mockingthedraft(at)gmail.com
If you happened to miss out on this mock draft, Turf Show Times is running a massive seven-round mock draft in a few weeks. Find information about it here. Tell everyone you know.
Oh, and what is that picture? I don't know. It's the first thing that comes up when you search "NFL Draft New York" in our system. It's creepy. I love it.
1. Kansas City Chiefs - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
3. Oakland Raiders - Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
4. Philadelphia Eagles - Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
5. Detroit Lions - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
6. Cleveland Browns - Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
7. Arizona Cardinals - Dion Jordan, OLB, Oregon
8. Buffalo Bills - Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
9. New York Jets - Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
10. Tennessee Titans - Jonathan Cooper, G, North Carolina
11. San Diego Chargers - Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
12. Miami Dolphins - Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida