Including contributions by Bill Hanstock, Matt Ufford, and Ryan Nanni.
And in the comments, let's hear your suggestions for Clowney and others. (Put me down for "You're the Best" from the "Karate Kid" soundtrack for AJ McCarron, please.)
The whole thing. Wait it out, Goodell.
9. Just this Vine of a Steve Spurrier injury report
8. Rihanna and Young Jeezy, "Hard"
His celebrity crush, you see. Rihanna, that is.
7. The only good rap song anyone has ever made about a college football team
6. Ominous silence. Or the "Inception" noise.
4. "Godzilla" theme
3. "Let It Go," "Frozen" soundtrack
You think that's funny?
You really think that's funny?
Jeremy Brevard, USA Today