SB Nation's Week 12 NFL power rankings continue on with the No. 11-20 including teams like the Dolphins, who had to start Tyler Thigpen last week, and the Chargers, who are fresh off of a Monday Night Football victory over the Broncos. Every team in this group has a shot at the playoffs. Some, like the Bears, have a better shot than others, like the Raiders.
Click here for No. 32-21. Here are No. 11-20 in SB Nation's Week 12 NFL power rankings.
20. Miami Dolphins (5-5): The Dolphins were handed the shutout against the Bears on Sunday and, given their current QB situation, I don't see them making a late-season run at the playoffs. It's a tough life with Tyler Thigpen as your QB. LW: 16
19. Seattle Seahawks (5-5): Who wants to win the NFC West? Anyone? The Seahawks lost by 15 points to the Saints and they're still the front-runner in the NFC West. Seven wins may take the division. LW: 19
18. Washington Redskins (5-5): Good win for the Redskins, who are hanging around in the NFC playoff race. There are three 7-3 NFC teams that are not in first place. Washington needs to go on a run to state their case for the playoffs. LW: 23
17. Oakland Raiders (5-5): The Raiders can string together some impressive wins....and then they can lose by 32 points to the Steelers. We'll see which team shows up the rest of the season. They have company in the AFC West as the Chargers are now at 5-5 as well. LW: 13
16. Tennessee Titans (5-5): Vince Young had a meltdown after the loss to the Redskins on Sunday and has now been placed on injured reserve. I'm trying to figure out how this is a bad thing for the Titans. LW: 14
15. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-4): I don't know how, but the Jaguars are in first place through 11 weeks of action. The AFC South isn't dominated by the Colts anymore. Maybe the Jags can be the Colt-killers. LW: 18
14. Kansas City Chiefs (6-4): The Chiefs stand alone atop the AFC West but for how long? They've got back-to-back divisional games coming up against the Broncos and Chargers. First step though is beating Seattle this weekend. LW: 17
13. San Diego Chargers (5-5): The Chargers annual midseason winning streak is in action. They're a game behind the Chiefs in the AFC West. We'll see if they can capture the lead before their showdown against KC on Dec. 12. LW: 15
12. New York Giants (6-4): After winning five in a row, the Giants have now lost two in a row and first place in the NFC East. Upcoming games against the Jaguars and Redskins could get them back into contention though. LW: 10
11. Chicago Bears (7-3): Their only truly impressive win this year is against the Packers early in Week 3. Don't blame the Bears, though. They don't make the schedule. This looks like a wildcard team to me right now. LW: 12